10 mos. He doesn't say I love you..?

I am 22 he is 25...We have been together 10 months and he treats me really well.. I am so confused why he doesn't love me..

Is it normal for it be that long without him saying it?

Favorite Answer

Perhaps you are wrong to assume he doesn't love you because he doesn't tell you he does. Here's some food for thought! Some guys will tell you they love you on the first date. They know the female gender have a soft spot for hearing those words and saying them can make some females very vulnerable to do things they might not otherwise do.

You say he treats you well and you've been together for nearly a year. That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't have feelings for you. Although they are nice words to hear, I wouldn't be jumping to wrong conclusions because you're not hearing them. Those words mean a lot more to some people and they don't use them lightly. If you hound him about it and he ends up telling you to appease you, they're not going to mean much to you then anyway. If things are going well, accept that the feelings are there and growing!

I have an ex that while we were together we went the entire first year without saying I love you. Both of our previous relationships were bad and we were scared. talk to him about it.

Not because he dosent say it means he dosent love you, for the mere fact that he treats you well and respect you is full proof that he loves you

took my man a year and half