FOB Fans: What do you think about Pete Wentz?

What do you think about Pete Wentz as a bassist?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Personally, I think Pete was the least talented member of the band. Sure, he wrote some nice lyrics, but as far as being a musician went, he wasn't (and still isn't) very good. He just got a lot of attention because most of the girls in their fanbase thought he was hot. He was like the face of Fall Out Boy when, if you really paid attention, the majority of the talent in the band lied within Patrick, Joe and Andy. Pete's bass playing was very simple and required little to no amount of concentration or precision, which is why on stage he was the one jumping around and acting an idiot the most

I've made these observations from only being a fan of their music for the past couple of months

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I think he was the "pretty boy" of the band. His bass playing was mediocre, he only got all the attention he did because of his appearance. Patrick was the most talented in the band, definately, and yet Pete always got all the attention. It's sad, really. I'm glad they broke up, Patrick's true colours get to shine.

Source(s): FOB fan.
  • 9 years ago

He was "the looks" of the band and a crappy bassist

• 9 years ago

Fall out boy is dead, sorry. He's okay not the best but okay

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

ehh ok but he was mainly know for his looks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.