I have a hippie mom, and I need help!?

First of all, I love my mom to death. She is amazing . Well my moms a bit on the free spirited side (organic food, incense, communicating with the dead, etc.) and she has always been. Whole Foods and Farmers Markets are like her vice. She wears Indian skirts, peasant tops, scarves, and cowboy boots. She has long,... show more First of all, I love my mom to death. She is amazing .
Well my moms a bit on the free spirited side (organic food, incense, communicating with the dead, etc.) and she has always been. Whole Foods and Farmers Markets are like her vice. She wears Indian skirts, peasant tops, scarves, and cowboy boots. She has long, unkept blonde hair, and looks a lot like a mix between Marilyn Monroe and Lisa Kudrow. I however, take after my father, dark hair and a deeper complexion. She is a Wiccan and wears her pentacle, prays before she eats, and has an altar. Her and her hippie friends are part of a coven of 9 people. She despises materialistic a things and is extremely liberal. Plus she believes all things should have a natural death. We have had the same Subaru Outback for ten years. She has a $9 cellphone, too. Whenever my friend Lexie comes over for dinner, my mom cooks some weird stuff and prays to the God and Goddess. Believe me, I've got some pretty weird looks. I am not trying to act like a mean, ungrateful brat, but it would kill me to tell her this. Were very different, and I guess she just scares people away. Anything I can do or say?