LGBT: Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin Beiber, Nicki Minaj, can you recognize talent even if you hate them?

Justin Bieber: I'm not a fan of his music but he CAN sing. He's cute in a "skinny white boy way". He'll probably be fine as hell when he gets older though. But he got so many haters.....

Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga: They may not be my favorites but I love them all. They are the BADDEST BITCHES IN THE GAME right now and they can't be touched. But they seem to have just as many haters as they do fans.

With these 5 artists, do you recognize their talent even if you don't like them personally?

Favorite Answer

Lady Gaga? Extraordinary performer with a great voice and a unique style. LOVE HER.

Beyonce? My all-time favorite. Nuff said :)

Rihanna? She has range....she has a voice good for R&B, reggae and rock. Very talented and original.

Justin Beiber? He's a talented little cutie. I like one or two of his songs. He's okay.

Nicki Minaj? I LOVE her, love her, love her, love her. She's a great rapper, a decent singer and just as unique as the others above

• Gaga: I don't hate Gaga. I LOVE her, deflee a lot of talent

Beyonce: She's washed up and kinda old school but she was talented back in the day.

Rihanna: Love Rihanna deflee has talent =)

Justin Beiber: I don't like him or his music. He's only famous because of his looks and childish voice

Nicki Minaj: Her lyrics are kinda retarded but a lot of the time they flow and she can rhyme like its nobody's business. There's a lot of talent in her but I'm not really a fan of many of her songs.

Now that I think about all these people at once, I think Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj should all do a song together! =)

• Dass

Yes, I can recognize talent in LG and Rihanna despite not liking them. However, Bieber, Beyonce and Minaj have none. My issues with them are not personally based, it's because their music is so. Fecking. Annoying.

Definitely! I'm really only a fan of Gaga and Minaj (love that Minaj vag). The others not so much but I can still see they have talent.... honestly I think people just hate themselves so much, that it makes them feel a little bit better to hate on others sometimes.

• SunTan

They are all very talented, some less than others, otherwise they wouldn't be famous, but I think Beyonce is an example of all round entertainer who can sing, act and dance all at the same time, very well. :)

I like them all, but I think Justin *Bieber (lol) is overrated. Christina Grimmie, Sam Tsui and a lot of other Youtube singers are a lot greater than he was and he doesn't write his own music whereas they do. Bieber is mainly famous for being cute..

I think they are all very talented. I don't like all of them, but I do see talent in them. I'm proud of how far they've made it in the industry and everyone needs to calm down. Its freakin' music. Just enjoy it and if you don't, go on to the next artist.

Beyonce can sing and has looks other ones are just for looks only

Lady Gaga b/c she *can* sing live and play the piano damn good. And JB b/c yeah he can play some instruments too...

• Frank

Only Beyonce has talent and she's also the only one who isn't LGBT.