Best business tools to make things run smooth?

I have a small business opening in my local mall on August 15, 2011... I have the merchant license, the inventory, the cash register, etc.... but how do i go about keeping track of it all easily? Would QuickBooks be a useful tool for a small business with a few employees? It may be a small business in local mall,... show more I have a small business opening in my local mall on August 15, 2011... I have the merchant license, the inventory, the cash register, etc.... but how do i go about keeping track of it all easily? Would QuickBooks be a useful tool for a small business with a few employees? It may be a small business in local mall, but i live in a large city (st louis) with over 12 million pple going thru this mall a year... i dont want to get in over my head trying to keep track of my inventory or taxes... ill b selling at least $10,000 a months in sales, if not more...

I have an S Corp business and was wondering do i pay my taxes on my business separate frm my personal, or is it just another form added to my personal... and do i pay it once a year like personal? Whats the best way to keep track of it all???

ANY help wuld b appreciated. I feel extremely confident in my business idea and that it will succeed, i just dont want to make any outside mistakes that culd hinder its success... THANK YOU!!!