k well i have a USB headset for my computer (listening 2 musik) but i also have an iPod (3.5 Jack) so i wuz wondering if there is such thing as a converter for that? I've tried looking at different electronic websites but i kant seem to find anything. Kan u help me by telling me if there iz such thing and wats its called?


wat if i use this in addition wit that item?

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    There is not a converter that connects to a 3.5mm jack and converts that to a USB jack for your headset. USB devices need 5 volts - a 3.5mm jack does not have that.

    The opposite is possible:

  • 8 years ago

    It is not a matter of converting plugs. The USB part of your headset is a digital computer peripheral.

    If you want to use your headset on other than a computer which has USB, you need to bypass the USB audio interface in the headset or plug, and connect a cord with a 3.5mm stereo plug to the headset elements.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.