Is Learning Web Design Hard?

I'm very interested in Web Designing/Photography I also have dyslexia but am good with Photography and computers.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"DESIGN" is not hard: you just need to be an (true and gifted) artist, learn some good graphic programs (i.e. Photoshop), and, for designing commercial websites, learn marketing/advertising.

"DEVELOPING" is a totally different matter. Years of learning are essential to become "satisfactory good". People with a few hours on Dreamweaver think "they have arrived", but they did not even scratched the surface of the field.

• Julie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The best tool for web design is photoshop, it is user friendly, easy to use. This tool is best because it is freely available on the internet. Some Other tools are also available like.. CSS Styles, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash and Fireworks.

• 5 years ago

learn the basic ones first and try test coding or shall we say trial and error. extend your learnings by studying another language. Read books on it, explore and ask experts. It will really take time and efforts but, it is fulfilling in your part when you see the output you've made with yourself.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

shouldnt be a problem. nowadays there are various free web design software tools available on the internet. i am an IT major from my experience i would recommend adobe dreamweaver, its free and its quite simple to use once you get the hang of it.

Source(s): College
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.