Has Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna etc really Sold their Souls for Fame?

Listen I am 30 years old now, but I still love listening to Pop music, hey any good music, I Love music, however regardless on all the evil stuff you hear and watch about these ladies (Beyonce, madonna etc) and so many dudes (Chris Brown, Kanye West etc), I feel that the energy in music is so much darker, I mean nothing shocks the youth these days, videos degrade women, support drug use, promiscuity, violence, no big deal to kids these days and to be honest it never bothered me before, I was so desensitized, now that I am becoming more spiritual, YES the Christian in me is back, I used be so liberal and worldly now that I have calmed my spirit and I look at what my nieces and nephews watch, I realize that their is an evil presence in music today, Lady gaga for instance, one of the most creative beings I have ever known, I mean her music rocks and her videos captivate, The "Born this way" CD is AMAZING, but man so evil, Beyonce used to sing at least one song for God when she was still with Destiny's Child, now she is dark and gritty, still amazingly talented, but that "Girls Run the world" video is her darkest video to date, Its amazing that I am literally getting rid of all my CD's and DVDs even Micheal Jackson, lets face it that man was wonderful and talented, filled with love, but something about him just was not right, I never loved God the way I obsessed about MJ and that was wrong. As Lady gaga correctly said Pop music is now becoming a Religion. I guess turning 30 has really changed my perspective, I Truly believe I am doing the right thing, by reprogramming my mind, I am curious about your opinions. I will always love MJ, Lady gaga, Jay Z and all those associated with the Illuminati so they say, because as a christian you must only love and never judge, but I do believe that they knowingly or unknowingly SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL FOR FAME. What r your thoughts?

• wardah
    Favorite Answer

yes all the people that you mentioned in the description box did sell their soul to the devil EXCEPT for ONE person, and that is Michael Jackson. People mistake him for a devil worshipper, but he is not. when you look at his music videos, you do see some illuminati symbols and hand signs BUT he does that to tell the illuminai that, that song or message is for them. You should watch "Michael Jackson Symbolism" on YouTube, and maybe you'll see things clearer. Michael was against the illuminati and he exposed some of their secrets, so you could listen to him for he hasnt done anything wrong.

Moving on to Beyonce, Lady Gaga etc etc...

Lady Gaga is without any doubt the most satanic freak ever, check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJFmSrO5pHM

Youtube thumbnail

Beyonce:

I'm sure you have heard of her so called alter ego "Saha Feirce"?

when she got married to Jay Z she sasha feirce was born in the music video "crazy in love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk85RFXfBaE

Youtube thumbnail

ETC ETC ETC.....................................

• JK4 years agoReport

More about Beyonce here:
      https://plus.google.com/117464115657140500618/posts/cLnzdLAyqCU
      God bless

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Listen I am 30 years old now, but I still love listening to Pop music, hey any good music, I Love music, however regardless on all the evil stuff you hear and watch about these ladies (Beyonce, madonna etc) and so many dudes (Chris Brown, Kanye West etc), I feel that the energy in music is so much...

Source(s): lady gaga beyonce rihanna sold souls fame: https://tr.im/sT04H

I think it's wrong to worship any celebrity, or idolize them. They may have a talent, but they are imperfect the same as the rest of us, they don't necessarily know best, often they become victim to vices, greed, ego, etc.

I don't like a lot of modern music, find it soulless electronic trash. But I'm not a big fan of Christian music either, I like rock.

I'm a grown up, I can decide what I listen to. I don't know if the artists are always aware of their blasphemy or what their symbols represent. Though yep you can definitely see a theme these days which seems very occult.

I do like Gaga but don't see her as any kind of role model or person to follow. From what I've seen, the celebrities who don't end up in trouble know how to separate the persona they've created from the reality, with Gaga it's now like the persona has taken over. It bugs me that she describes her interactions with her fans as being like a 'religious experience'... that is taking it way too far but maybe she's doing it all for the shock value, to cause controversy.

I'm not sure about selling there souls, but I do think they had to give up a little piece of them selves. especially lady gaga. If you look up what she was before fame you would be amazed.

Been reading up on it and yes I believe they all are part of the occult. It scares the hell out of me also. Hate that my four year old daughter has to grow up in this time

If they sold it for anything it was money, as far as I know fame isn't good for anything, unless you make money.

• I don't think you exactly can...

but

even if you could they wouldn't do it, for example Beyonce was already famous so why would she "give her soul away"

yes it is true.witch is why thair music always revolve around negativity.some trade off huh.promote negativity-a lifetime of fame-an eternity in......well you know.how could this be you might ask.some major music industry leaders also are advocates of the dark side,hence they bring up artist who are willing to spread thair message.illuminatis soul purpose is to hurt humanity.how?by getting us to hurt ourselves by influensing our thoughts,or corrupting our minds so to say.....and its not only music,its all forms of media ranging from tv to billboard & everything in between.but as long as your not easily impresioned and disregaurd the negativity being fed to you.you will continue on a straight path and not contribute to the distruction humanity brings on itself everyday

Source(s): its obvious.anyone with the ability to connect the dots can see it
  • Robin

nope not at all people tend to read those so called tabloid magazines and believe what ever they have to say you wont be the first to ask this and wont be the last either same old question about selling there souls to the devil it is nothing but rubbish,

No, I Don't think so, the media makes them look that way!