Has Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna etc really Sold their Souls for Fame?

Listen I am 30 years old now, but I still love listening to Pop music, hey any good music, I Love music, however regardless on all the evil stuff you hear and watch about these ladies (Beyonce, madonna etc) and so many dudes (Chris Brown, Kanye West etc), I feel that the energy in music is so much darker, I mean... show more Listen I am 30 years old now, but I still love listening to Pop music, hey any good music, I Love music, however regardless on all the evil stuff you hear and watch about these ladies (Beyonce, madonna etc) and so many dudes (Chris Brown, Kanye West etc), I feel that the energy in music is so much darker, I mean nothing shocks the youth these days, videos degrade women, support drug use, promiscuity, violence, no big deal to kids these days and to be honest it never bothered me before, I was so desensitized, now that I am becoming more spiritual, YES the Christian in me is back, I used be so liberal and worldly now that I have calmed my spirit and I look at what my nieces and nephews watch, I realize that their is an evil presence in music today, Lady gaga for instance, one of the most creative beings I have ever known, I mean her music rocks and her videos captivate, The "Born this way" CD is AMAZING, but man so evil, Beyonce used to sing at least one song for God when she was still with Destiny's Child, now she is dark and gritty, still amazingly talented, but that "Girls Run the world" video is her darkest video to date, Its amazing that I am literally getting rid of all my CD's and DVDs even Micheal Jackson, lets face it that man was wonderful and talented, filled with love, but something about him just was not right, I never loved God the way I obsessed about MJ and that was wrong. As Lady gaga correctly said Pop music is now becoming a Religion. I guess turning 30 has really changed my perspective, I Truly believe I am doing the right thing, by reprogramming my mind, I am curious about your opinions. I will always love MJ, Lady gaga, Jay Z and all those associated with the Illuminati so they say, because as a christian you must only love and never judge, but I do believe that they knowingly or unknowingly SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL FOR FAME. What r your thoughts?