Do you miss Michael (THE AWESOMEST PERSON EVER) Jackson?

I was just reading some old Y!A MJ stuff and I miss all the good times. So many things happened here and I miss MJ and all the MJ questions.

I'm feeling sad right now.

Not only for the fact that most of the MJ fans have left this site but it just hit me that Michael is gone.......

Favorite Answer

I miss MJ and all the MJ related things.

I remember phony MJ fans: suck! And ghost of Jane doe. Some fans crazy scenarios

Haha the drama

Those times were fun

I miss it :(

I also look up old questions too, just for fun. But it will never be the same

Yes, me too! I miss Michael Jackson, but now he is in a better place, and we should all be thankful to the ones up above that we got to hear MJ's music and for MJ himself! Here's a short story about what I think about MJ:

As a singer/dancer/entertainer/performer, I think Michael Jackson was very talented; MJ showed his fans all the wonderful things that he can do as a music artist, and they were all spectacular. As for MJ's dance moves, they were so amazing, I remember the first time I saw the moonwalk and the anti-gravity lean and I was shocked and amazed by how MJ could do that and think about it. MJ was a very creative and inspiring person, too! MJ has influenced and inspired many people today including the music industry, fans/lovers, and myself, too. Not only was MJ an entertainer, but also a thoughtful humanitarian and a loving parent! I am very thankful that I've got to hear Michael's music and I hope that MJ's music will live on forever! Even though Michael's gone...no matter what I will always treasure MJ's music, and I will truly miss MJ. We should all be thankful and grateful to God, Jesus, and Mary for letting us hear Michael, and for MJ himself. R.I.P Michael Jackson

thanks so much for posting this question...peace!

Michael Jackson rocks and MJ's music will live on forever!

I miss Michael terribly. I wish I would have known about this site back when Michael first passed away. I just found this area a week ago! I have pictures of Michael all over my house and I listen to his music almost everyday. I also have very strong opinions regarding Conrad Murray but that is for another day and with a different question!

Yes, I do. A lot. And for some reason it always comes to me at night. I'll start listening to his music, and I just get sad. Because the world seems so dull without him. But He's in a better place now. We were lucky to have him, even if it was for a little while. But still, not a day goes by that I don't miss him.

Yeah, but he's in a better place now i suppose. And think of it this way, we'll have all of his beautiful music that he left behind forever :) I do miss the MJ Fam though, we ran Y!A back in the day haha.

Yes, because he was a very sweet person & will never be forgotten. His music lighted people's eyes and his dancing wowed everyone.! He gave away millions of dollars to charities. You notice Michael didnt care what kind of fan it was, He would hug them no matter what. He was always shy around people. He will be missed and his legacy will be remember :/

~MISS YOU MICHAEL~

• mazza

I thoroughly believe you! He grew to become into the main being concerned, the sweetest, maximum appealing guy or woman in the international. i will meet him in heaven, and desire that i will supply him a large hug. i admire You Michael!!!

• Alanna

yeah, i really do. i'm one of those teenagers that actually listened to him before he died. i have literally every single song by him on my ipod and i love them all. he was such a true talent and he inspired sooo many of the pop artists today. he can't be replaced, and never will. rest in peace <3

• ?

I miss my angel

Whenever I hear the songs I'm sad and crying

He is greatly missed: (

OMFGG. A RETURNING MJ FAM MEMBER. I've been waiting for this dayyy.

When are we gonna all reunite again? I miss those days. And, is that a PRINCE icon/name? Oh girl uh-uh. You DIDAAAINT! :D