o asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 9 years ago

is "Sprinkalicious" a good name for a bakery?

do you like itttt?

please & thank you :)

or "Ashley's Swirls"

???

Favorite Answer

As cute as it sounds, I suggest not using the name "Sprinkalicious" because when I first read your question, I thought it said "Spankalicious". Not only could that send the wrong message to your potential costumers, but the name is very long in addition to sounding very childish.

"Ashley's Swirls" is more adult and still sounds cute. If you do use the name "Ashley's Swirls" you could even have a signature cinnamon bun if you wanted to.

I hope your bakery is not only successful but sweet!!!

• perkin

Aroma Bakery Black woodland Cake and Pastries The Cookie Cutter's Gold Ribbon muffins and Bakery Blue Ribbon muffins and Bakery purple Ribbon muffins and Bakery Room for Dessert Snatcher's Cookie Crumb candy Decadents candy Delectables candy objectives (this possible already be taken as a franchise) The candy production unit l. a. Petite Pastry Shoppe The French gourmand Elite candies Dough-Re-Mi ___________'s Patisserie The Diamond Bake save Sunshine Treats candy Endings Pastry be conscious: considering those techniques got here from a Detroit section telephone e book, you will could desire to learn how to verify if those are no longer registered names (or despite the term is) before making use of certainly one of them. yet I wager maximum, if no longer all, are small, community businesses. good success with yours!

Both suggest the bakery makes only one type of product, "sprinkalicious" makes me think kids cupcakes and donuts with different types of sprinkles, 'Ashley's Swirls' suggests that you make pinwheels or something similar. If the bakery is going to focus on a single type of product then yes. If not, then I would think of something broader.

• ?

I think either one would work. "Sprinkalicious" is more imaginative. I'd go with that, and if it proves a successful bakery, open a second one in five or six years and call that one "Ashley's Swirls". Next thing ya know, you'll own a chain of 'em, like Cinnabon!

Personally, I don't. I would prefer Ashley's Swirls. Or just ''Ashley's'' in a beautiful script has class.

I like it!

Ashley's Swirls is ambiguous. It could be a hair salon.

Ooooooooooooooooo yea that and sweety pie bakery

Actually, I do not like it. Is everything in your bakery going to have sprinkles on it?

Love it! The name suggests cute so i would decorate accordingly, as in cute wallpaper, floors, and bright colors! Good Luck!

Um. no.

Sounds, if you pardon the reference, like a nickname for an adult film star.

Are you sure you want customers confused as to what kind of sprinkling your store features?