Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

why do black men think there are more elite black men than women?

there are more elite black women in america by far than our men. oprah winfrey,angela bassett, halle berry, mary jane patterson, madam c.j. walker, alice coachman, marian anderson, angela buxton, toni braxton and her sisters, karen bass, Shawna Rochelle Kimbrell, Michelle Obama, Alysa Stanton, Andrea D. Willis, Dr. Rovenia "Ro" Brock, Angela Wilson MD FACOG, Elon Bomani,

Susan McKinney-Steward, Rebecca Lee Crumple, May Edward Chin, Patricia Bath, Adriane M. Brown, Amina Odidi, Andrea L. Taylor, Angela Samuels, Angelique C. Mamby Pannell, Ann-Marie Daniel-Barker, Cheryl Carolus, Christine Simmons, Debra Y. Turner, Delores Lawrence, Denise Gray, Denise Jones, Desiree Rogers, Dolly Mokgatle, Edith W. Cooper, Elease E. Wright, Gail Warrior Lawrence, and Ingrid Saunders Jones... there is alot more including myself.

Update:

dear crystal loves who cares about relationships I ask a question all i want is an answer. its called using your intelligence. noone said anything about relationships aka. i'm married.

miss choco i only want an answer to my question i'm not turning any1 against anybody.

Update 2:

to anapola there are alot of black women not in wellfare aka my list above.

Update 3:

mr. d feilds you don't have a list do you exactly my point. no proof no proof at all.

Update 4:

d feilds i went to those sites and they were false claims. you self hating black men need real proof.

Update 5:

kenyan your name doesn't even make sense i'm a kenyan who in 1997 became an afircan american.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

idk it makes more sense that their would be more elite black women than black men since their are more black women than black men and their are many black men in gangs. You would think it would be the opposite because black men seem more snooty than black women. They could work at Mickey Ds. and still try to turn their nose up at you as long as they have a white woman on their arms so weird.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

They constantly exhibit black guys with white females given that are becoming again at white guys given that of slavery. They do not wish to show white guys with black females given that it is going to intent issues with black guys.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

How does naming a handful of black females prove that there's more. Reality is that black females and men have around the same college grad rate. Black men beat black females in advanced and technical degrees..

Now there are more black females that men in general...So naturally there are more highly educated black females than men.. But you could also throw in the fact that 70% of all black welfare recipients are black females.

• 10 years ago

To be honest, I never heard of any of those women past Michelle Obama... but i'm not disagreeing or agreeing with you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Black man get more sex than black woman. All races of women want a black man because of their big dick but only a few men like black woman. So if education helps you get laid then go for it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

black men are so ignorant. they dont defend for us at all. and try too put us more down

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Why are you trying to turn black men v.s black women....?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

To be honest, I agree. I've met more snooty black men than black women. Idk what's up with that. But to balance it out, you sound a little full of yourself as well.

• 10 years ago

ok elite what? stormtroopers?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

hop on my nutz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.