are there any comic book heroes or villians with the name noah or any variation of that name?

are there any comic book heroes or villians with the name noah or any variation of that name

cause i have two nephews, logan and noah, noah was just born, and i can't think of any heroes by the name of noah, but of course with logan it was easy cause wolverine is a very popular character,

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

watch "heroes" with zach quinto & follow zach quinto around. you'll get PLENTY of noah!

in heroes there is noah bennet a half-villian/half-hero person depending who he's trying to scam or protect (he's responsible for sylar's messed up life...but he is a good father to claire & tries to protect. at least...he's better to her than nathan is)

there is also a child actor noah-cabey gray who plays micah...in later seasons you get to see him grow up a bit! WOW!

also, in a time warp episode, sylar eventually has a son which he names.....yep....noah.

finally, zach quinto, who plays gabriel "sylar" gray on heroes, also has the most adorable mutt named.....uh huh...you guessed it...noah.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Noah Kuttler, the Calculator, major DC villain in Identity Crisis.

• perkin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

celebrity Sapphire from green Lantern is unquestionably one of my favorites. some others contain Catwoman, Mystique, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Cheetah, woman Deathstrike, Morgan Le Fey, Typhoid Mary are some i will think of of.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

In Tegami Bachi, there is "Noir".

In Japanese it is spoken Noaru, but in English, I think you would speak it the same as Noah.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

the only noah i can think of, is the villain in yu gi oh. sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.