Do guys really enjoy girls making out?

i understand that it's quite stimulant watching two girls making out, but what would you think when you're girlfriend is doing such thing? Or how would you handle a bisexual girlfriend? Would you judge her, would you limit her, or hope for a threesome? Its ok if you're straight girlfriend is doing such things?

Favorite Answer

Ik my dad is addicted to lesbian porn (Way to leave it around the house do uch ebag...) and yet says homosexuality is gross and "dykes" are disgusting. He would never date a bisexual if he was single, so apparently he only likes it in porn. Perhaps most men are like this.

Source(s): Kid ashamed of his repulsive father.

I wouldn't mind having a bisexual girlfriend and I think it's sexy when girls make out in a weird way.

I love it when my bi wife makes out with other women. AS far as anything further though, it s threesome or more-some for us BOTH or JUST us. She doesn't get to play if I don't get to play.

• Mark

Some do; some don't. I think the "guys liking women making out" is as much of a myth as "men like women with big breasts"...

honestly i'm not the "tell you what to do" type. i'm the "get the hell away from me" type