DEF - Steelers

Bench

WR - D. Mason (NYJ)

RB - M. Lynch (SEA)

RB - F. Jones (DAL)

TE - B. Pettigrew (DET)

QB - E. Manning (NYG)

RB - L. Tomlinson (NYJ)

I have a problem in week 5 my starting running backs both get a bye the same week!!! Also one of my back ups F. Jones has a bye too. I don't want to start L. Tomlinson unless I have to. Any suggestions whom I should trade? Also how would you rank my team?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks very solid besides Santana Moss.. I don't like him much this year but I guess it can be fine because you can put LT at W/R and Harvin at Wr2. Yes, you do have a problem with hillis and jackson going on bye the same week, and it wont matter. Why? Because hopefully by week 5 u have found some new emerging studs that you can trust to start. Close attention to the leader board, free agents, and the actual NFL will help ya

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

QB: Great

RB: Really good

WR: Good

TE: Great

Flex: Decent

Def: Great

Bench: Good

Maybe trade for somebody like Jahvid Best, CJ Spiller, or Ryan Matthews all three are sleepers. Maybe give up Tomilson and Harvin.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

authentic good starters. I relatively have Kitna and Cutler too, yet i'm commencing Kitna. i might see how that performs out simply by fact Kitna has a lot of weapons. If Henry remains healthful i like your RB. super WRs, good TE and respectable protection. 8.5/10.

• 10 years ago

7/10 preatty nice team

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sean
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

matters how many teams

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.