Some questions on motocross bikes please HELP!!!?

Hi I'm getting a a yz125 for Xmas and I have s couple of questions as I'm buying alot of upgrades for the bike so here goes -can you remove graphics off plastics to replace them or do to have to buy new plastics? -when you buy a FMF FATTY exhaust chamber do you have to buy the silencer aswell or can you... show more Hi I'm getting a a yz125 for Xmas and I have s couple of questions as I'm buying alot of upgrades for the bike so here goes
-can you remove graphics off plastics to replace them or do to have to buy new plastics?
-when you buy a FMF FATTY exhaust chamber do you have to buy the silencer aswell or can you use any others eg factory exhaust?
-what can I get serviced on the bike to increase performance eg) brakes bleeded
-these are the upgrades I'm getting so far
•FMF fatty chamber cost £180
•nice new gear lever blue to go with the bike cost£17
•piston cost £35
•petrol lid thingy (sorry don't no name) blue swell £12
•graphics (bad boy) cost £70
•hand gaurds £12
•new cluth lever and brake lever £90
•front and back brake pads £40 both
•chain and sprocket £45
•air filter £9
All on eBay and my question is this the way to go for upgrades and if any of you's have any suggestions please let me no 10 points for best answer thanks alot George