Michael Jackson Vs. Prince?

I prefer King Michael Jackson any day. But I also love some of Prince's Music. Over all who do you think is a Better Artist/Entertainer??? and which who's Music do/did you prefer? and Don't down grade the opposite one you like just to make your Artist look better. Just Pick one, who's your... show more I prefer King Michael Jackson any day. But I also love some of Prince's Music.
Over all who do you think is a Better Artist/Entertainer??? and which who's Music do/did you prefer?

and Don't down grade the opposite one you like just to make your Artist look better.
Just Pick one, who's your most Favorite and why?
Update: To anyone that says "Michael Jackson molested" Uhh NO he did NOT! If so, where's your PROOF? That's right there's NONE! he was Found NOT GUILTY on ALL charges with a total of 12 jurors who investigated to the fullest and found Nothing. MJ was the VICTIM, they accused him to TRY and get Money out of him. So before... show more To anyone that says "Michael Jackson molested" Uhh NO he did NOT! If so, where's your PROOF?
That's right there's NONE! he was Found NOT GUILTY on ALL charges with a total of 12 jurors who investigated to the fullest and found Nothing. MJ was the VICTIM, they accused him to TRY and get Money out of him. So before speaking, Please do some more research on FACTS and less research on little trolls who talk sh*t.