Kelly Osbourne vs Christina Aguilera?

http://perezhilton.com/2011-08-03-kelly-osbourne-c...

Whos side do you take?

Xtina all the wayy!..lol

Favorite Answer

Christina, without a doubt.

The thing with Kelly is that she such a hypocrite. Her weight has been well documented in the press & media and now that she is reasonably slim (she's been slowly putting on the weight again) she now thinks she has room to taunt Christina's recent weight gain?

Granted Christina can be a bit bitchy, but Kelly has hit an all new low. Taunting someone about their weight when she has no room to speak? Pot kettle black there!

Kelly Osbourne is such an attention seeker. What is she even famous for? Oh, I remember! HER PARENTS. That is the only reason why she is famous. She's not talented at all but look at Christina. She is a platinum selling, Grammy award winning artist!

In 2003 when they first had their big bust up, Christina gave a reason why Kelly likes to make fun of her - "Personally I think she has a crush on me, because she seems so obsessed with talking about me,"

Brilliant!

Christina Aguilera <3

Source(s): My idol.

Christina. Not just because i'm a huge fan of her's, but because Kelly is being ridiculous. Christina isn't even fat, she's just gained some weight which is something that normal people do. But since she's a celebrity and no longer a size two people want to criticize her for that, it's ridiculous. And i never judge people based on their weight and for Kelly to do that is so hypocritical because she wasn't exactly skinny herself before and all of a sudden since she's lost some weight she thinks she's so high and mighty.

Christina Agulera!

OMG Christina Aguilera, no doubt...

Chrrrrrrrrristina!!!!!!