Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

Should I get Abercrombie?

I LOVE Abercrombie clothes so much, but my mom says if I get them there I have to pay for them myself. As most people know, Abercrombie is a little expensive. Should I spend all my money on Abercrombie or have my mom get clothes that are made for four year olds?

Favorite Answer

To be completely honest, when i was in middle school the only clothing i wore was abercrombie and Hollister. Now a days..i see how it was a complete waste of money. you're gonna spend 40 bucks on a shirt that rips in the washer or shrinks after a couple weeks. The clothing is made very cheap and it is ridiculously over priced. I totally get it if you want to wear it cause thats what everyone else wears. but in a few years you will grow out of that phase and realize how much money you wasted.

I LOVE Abercrombie too and the other day I was in the same situation as you. I think you should watch out for sales and stuff. For example, they're having a 50% off sale on all jeans until the end of August and you could get some jeans on sale. And you can try saving up your money to buy some clothes there. Then maybe you and your mom can try looking for clothes together that won't look like clothes for four year olds. Hope this helps! :)

Why would she get you clothes that are made for 4 year olds? Unless you're saying that all clothes other than Abercrombie are for 4 year olds.... if so, you are very stuck up. Abercrombie is just simple articles of clothing with their name slapped across the front.... and Abercrombie does make clothes for 4 year olds. It's called Abercrombie Kids, and they look almost the same as the regular Abercrombie.

Abercrombie is super expensive! You'll go dead broke. If you realllllllllly want them, check ebay. I could never afford $80 hoodies, $90 jeans, and $30 t shirts. No way. And you need more than one of each of those...

Source(s): 17 y/o girl, owns nothing from Abercrombie because CLOTHES AREN'T EVERYTHING.

I'm guessing you're not actually 4 years old.. In my opinion I think Abercrombie is way overpriced... surely you could get a lot more clothes if your mum bought them and then you bought some other ones as well? I'm sure you can buy something similar to Abercrombie for less money or maybe you could look at outlets where you can buy Abercrombie for less money, like ebay!

• I would spend my money on Abercrombie.

Stores other people listed, like Forever 21, Aeropostale (Abercrombie knock-off), etc have sh!t quality clothing. They rip after like what... 1-3 washes and wears! That's from my experience.

Abercrombie is expensive but it's definitely worth the price. Their clothing is stylish and very comfortable.

Shop at forever 21, H&M, places like that. it's way cheaper; with much more variety and more sophisticated clothes than abercrombie and hollister. plus, you dont need a flashlight or gas mask to shop there! if you like it so much, save up for a couple of hoodies and a skirt (i think their skirts and dresses can be cute, but not much else) if your mom buys you clothes for 4 year olds, abercrombie is for 11 year olds, so its not much better.

Choose a cheaper store like forever twenty one. Choose your own clothes and get a couple of abercrombie and fitch things to go with it.

dont get abercrombie, their clothes are sh*t and a waste of money. save up for college instead with the extra money and go to a cheaper place like forever 21.

aeropostale. or garage. <<<<<<<<<<,,comprable to abercrombie.

if you get abercrombie. get everything off season. get their jeans in the summer and get tee shirts and summer stuff in the winter. always look at sale and clearence before you buy ANYTHING

Source(s): my life.

It is your choice,but I recommend that you listen to your mom for now.