(The marjority)europeans&white americans dislike eachother like africans&black americans?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

No we don't..not really..It's like ANGRY bees & em mix WITH AMERICAN ones IS what I always said~

What's your Obsession w/mixed colors anyways?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yup. The English aren't very fond of White Americans, actually most Europeans aren't. In Europe there are divisions between the Irish and English, the British and the French etc

Racial unity does not really work unless people put aside class, religious, national, and other differences. This usually doesn't happen well, espescially outside the west, so within the same race people can hate each other

Worlds wars 1 & 2, were whites killing other whites for power and resources.

• 8 years ago

Some what true A person of french decent may dislike one of German decent but the majority of whites of different ethnicities don't hate each other . I know there is some black friction between a newly arrive African families and established American ones the reason is unknown to me.

Source(s): treader
  • Demi
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Nooooo. I like or dislike someone based on /them/ and their personality, habits and manners, not their skin tone or on which continent they were born. If I didn't like Americans of any shade I'd not spend about half the year in the US but would instead stay in my little corner of Europe looking smug while drinking akvavit and eating lefse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not really. I did teach at one school that was kind of like that. The students were all black. There was one child whose dad actually came from Africa. They made fun of him so badly! They kept calling him African. Dumb, huh? I taught a short unit on African music, but had to cut it short when parents and kids got so terribly offended. I won't pretend to understand that.

• 8 years ago

Um, what exactly are you trying to ask? Grammar makes all the difference honey.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Lol, I'm light black African, almost brown, but I didnt know that!

• Zach
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Not the majority, maybe a select small few idiots.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

only us porch monkeys hate each other white people have mor sence

• Levi
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Where the hell did you hear this?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.