This is a legit question about health please take it seriously?

ok so me an my girlfriend were having sex and right in the middle of sex i felt something poking my dick head so i pulled out real quick to see what it was and right before i was going to put it back in because i saw nothing wrong something came out of my girlfriends vag and went back in i almost passed out it was... show more ok so me an my girlfriend were having sex and right in the middle of sex i felt something poking my dick head so i pulled out real quick to see what it was and right before i was going to put it back in because i saw nothing wrong something came out of my girlfriends vag and went back in i almost passed out it was the freakiest thing I've ever seen in my life i'm afraid their might be something wrong with her and i'm not sure what to do i haven't told her what happened but i could tell she knew something was wrong. does anyone know what this could be. legit answers would be greatly appreciated