Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

Which pet supplies store sells good/treats the cheapest?

Greenies are so expensive! I have a Petsmart, Petco, and Pets Supplies Plus around me. Which do you think would sell Greenies cheaper? Online, they're cheaper at petsmart than at petco, and pets supplies plus doesn't have an online catalog. Help?

Favorite Answer

Well just look at some of the smaller pet food businesses prices and compare them and see which one is cheaper, I live near a Petsmart and a Bossley's and Petsmart is always cheaper except when Bossley's has a sale, then they are often cheaper, but you have to act fast. You should look at Amazon.com depending on the price of your sale they might do free shipping too. You could look at Costco, but I don't know if they sell them there.

Your argument that we do not eat live animals is not valid. Those animals were alive at one point- and furthermore they were almost certainly raised in very, VERY inhumane conditions. And it's not 'we' that doesn't eat live animals- it's YOU. Most people in the rest of the world buy their meat alive and kill it in their homes. All you are doing is pretending it doesn't happen, or saying you can't do anything about it. If you don't like the idea of eating animals, then YOU don't eat animals. Don't pretend you're somehow better because you don't have to look your food in the eye. I eat live animals. I raise rabbits and kill them to eat. They are food. They are nice, sweet animals, I enjoy their company. And they live nice, happy lives right up until I kill them to eat them. THAT is being animal friendly. No. these are FEEDER animals. The stores keep them to FEED TO OTHER ANIMALS. These animals would NOT go to loving homes, they would be destroyed at adulthood after living their entire lives in tiny tanks because that many people do not want them as pets. So, you want all the snakes and other animals to starve? That isn't being animal friendly. Mice, rats, rabbits, and all those other feeder animals are eaten in the wild. It's not cruel, it's perfectly normal. The other option is to feed dead animals- they still died, it probably took the same amount of time, you just don't have to be aware of it. And many animals will not eat dead prey. Death is a very small, very quick process. If I were you, I'd be more concerned with the living conditions of these animals than the 30 seconds at the end of their life. Or even better, be concerned where YOUR food comes from.

I like petfooddirect.com... they're reliable, have good prices, and always have promotional coupon codes available... usually something like 15-20% off order.

Wal-Mart is good