What upcoming movies and tv shows are you most excited about?

What upcoming movies and/or tv shows are you most excited about?

Please give a short summary of what they're about, and why you think they look good, why you're excited about them, and on what channel they're on or what they're rated (if you know).

thank you!!!

Best Answer

Doctor Who on BBC America

Curiosity on Discvery Channel

90s Nick on Teenick (even though it's old, I still miss it).

:) that's about it.

I am most excited for Secre Circle coming out in the Fall on the cw. It is about witches. I am excited because one of the writers Keven Williamson is a writer and he does an awesome job with Julie Plec on Vampire Diaries.

howdy MJ :) the female with the Dragon Tattoo, The darkish Knight Rises, The Hobbit BQ King Kong BBQ The Haunting BQ3 YEAH , I do. The Breakfast club and particularly in pink. BQ4 keepsake BQ5 some stuff is cool. i in my view enjoyed twin Peaks while it develop into on television. i could desire to of, I watched it to the tip, somewhat a wild holiday to declare the least.

Georgetown on ABC

Harry's Law on NBC

Ringer on CW

Internal affairs.

its about a girl who's a detective who investigates cops, and her dad and brothers are all cops!

and the new season of happy endings!!

glee

big bang theory

tosh.0