Im crazy literally crazy HELP?

I think im crazy. And now that I think about it, I always have been. I have a very strong willing family. I catch myself talking to myself constantly. Im fourteen and I imagine myself in a different life. Once that I wish was mine. I have created people and friends in my mind. Idk what is wrong with me! I've... show more I think im crazy. And now that I think about it, I always have been. I have a very strong willing family. I catch myself talking to myself constantly. Im fourteen and I imagine myself in a different life. Once that I wish was mine. I have created people and friends in my mind. Idk what is wrong with me! I've never told anyone!! I lie all the time and I love being home alone, just so I can pretend im in my different world. I catch myself wanting to die constantly. And ill go nuts and want to die even more if people don't leave me alone and let me be in my different world. Im crazy. I don't want to tell my family. Im scared that they will judge me even more than they already do! I have a normal life but my crazy side is taking over. Im a nut. Help?? Tell me what to do, please????
11 answers 11