Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 9 years ago

Is my benign essential tremor related to my heat sensitivity?

Im a teenager who has been diagnosed with benign essential tremor, but im also very sensitive to the heat. I was wondering if they have anything to do with each other. Over the past few years during tennis season I've noticed that I over heat way faster than anyone else on my team or other teams for that matter. I'm not overweight and I'm in pretty good shape so I don't get it. I was just curious to see if my disorder had anything to do with my intolerance to heat. Does it? Please respond ASAP! Thanks.

Favorite Answer

um, where's the cancerous mass..

Hi I was diagnosed with benign essential tremor this year a month after I turned 15 in February and been dealing with a LOT with the disorder. Heat is related to the tremors and can increase the shaking so drink lots of water ALWAYS when out in the sun. I learned to stay away from corn syrup and sugar it takes away the tremors. I hope I helped out. If have any more question feel free to email me anytime.

Source(s): myself