Is my benign essential tremor related to my heat sensitivity?

Im a teenager who has been diagnosed with benign essential tremor, but im also very sensitive to the heat. I was wondering if they have anything to do with each other. Over the past few years during tennis season I've noticed that I over heat way faster than anyone else on my team or other teams for that... show more Im a teenager who has been diagnosed with benign essential tremor, but im also very sensitive to the heat. I was wondering if they have anything to do with each other. Over the past few years during tennis season I've noticed that I over heat way faster than anyone else on my team or other teams for that matter. I'm not overweight and I'm in pretty good shape so I don't get it. I was just curious to see if my disorder had anything to do with my intolerance to heat. Does it? Please respond ASAP! Thanks.