Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

What do you think about the Seahawks this year?

I think they have a much improved roster with adding Miller, Rice, and Gallery

my predictions for them is 7-9 with the NFC West champ being the Arz Cardinals

BQ: who is your prediction to win the NFC West

Favorite Answer

Well I think the Seahawks proved that they wanted to go in a different direction offensively. They proved that by parting ways with Matt Hasselbeck. Was that a good move? For future reasons, yes. As far as the rest of their moves, I like what they are doing. The Seahawks are doing what they can to increase their offensive production. Last year they were up and down offensively. Some games they scored 30+ points, and others they could barely get a TD and a field goal. By signing Rice, Miller, and Gallery, they are going to be more potent as it relates to their passing game. They must increase their consistency and I believe their FA signings will help to do this. Also getting Tavaris Jackson at the QB position was a good idea because it gives the Seahawks a chance to have a fall back plan just in case Charlie Whitehurst doesn't measure up. But overall offensively they are doing what they must to get consistent.

I think defensively they can do better. By parting ways with Lofa Totupu, I think they are actually stepping backwards. Their defense was not great last year, and they need to address that issue. As far as what the prediction is, I think they will once again do ok in the West. I don't expect a 7-9 record but more so 8-8 at the most with them getting 2nd place. I have the rams winning the division with a 10-6 record.

I think the 49ers are a sleeper team and they have a good chance of coming through. They're either going to be first or the worst. Things are looking bad for them, ATM. A last place prediction for them is Common Sense. However, I think they have the best coach in the NFC West and they may start winning games starting at week 7.

Not a lot happening with the Rams. Sounds like another boring day in the neighborhood. At the least they could try to give Bradford some tools to work with.

Both the Cards and Hawks are very much improved.

Kolb may not have had a great season last year but at least he was able to complete 60% of his passes. I think he has a chance to do better than that this year. If he can then the Cardinals could have a 12-4 season.

I think Seattle's offensive firepower is a WildCard. I can work and it may not work. Who knows?

Assuming everything works for the best and the way it now looks

Cards 11-5 (the reason it's so high is because they will sweep the 49ers and Rams)

Seahawks 9-7

Rams 7-9

49ers 5-11

Rice was definitely a large pick up but they dont have a fantastic quarterback to fall back on so there might be some problems there. especially defensively the defensive line is not looking promising at all for the seahawks and with steven jackson getting an even better offensive line, theyre gonna need to stop the run.

BQ:first off, the rams offseason was BY FAR the best in the nfc west, (signing the best pass rushing defensive end in the draft Robert Quinn and picking up mike sims walker) the cardinals made a nice pick up in kolb but, being from philadelphia, ive seen him play and he has the accuracy but no power. the rams should take it.

If I had to go and name all the teams in the NFL off the top of my head, they would be the one I would forget. .

2 wins for my Rams.

umm bad they hav a backup quarterback as the starter in tavaris jackson... i believe its the rams time to shine ;)

try 3-13

garbage. go cards