What aspect of friendship(11th house) is most important to you?

What rules your 11th house and how are they related? Mercury rules my 11th house. Communication is most important to me. I tend to choose friends who are my intellectual equals. I come across as agressive and emotional due to my 1st house Mars and Moon. But Mercury has the final say. The best way to irritate me... show more What rules your 11th house and how are they related?

Mercury rules my 11th house. Communication is most important to me. I tend to choose friends who are my intellectual equals. I come across as agressive and emotional due to my 1st house Mars and Moon. But Mercury has the final say. The best way to irritate me is to give me the silent treatment. It's actually physically painful when someone I care about won't speak to me.
Update: Nanodae- Your 11th house is Sag. Jupiter rules Sag therefore Jupiter rules your 11th house.