Purpose of a probation review hearing?

My ex is on probation for 3 years for a felony crime that he committed back in 08. He was sentenced to 4 months in jail, when he got out of jail he committed another felony crime and in 2010 was sentenced to another 6 months in jail and another 2 years probation, My question: Would this probation hearing be in... show more My ex is on probation for 3 years for a felony crime that he committed back in 08. He was sentenced to 4 months in jail, when he got out of jail he committed another felony crime and in 2010 was sentenced to another 6 months in jail and another 2 years probation, My question: Would this probation hearing be in regards to that crime? Or would it be due to the fact that his probation for the first crime is almost up and he still owes the victim restitution or a whole other reason all together? Also, he has not paid child support in some months, would that be something that a probation agent would be able to assist me with? This is in Wisconsin by the way if that matters any. Thanks in advance
1 answer 1