Who owns New York...Giants or Jets?

The Giants have history and legacy but the jets have recent success but have choked in two straight afc championship games?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

the Giants own new york based on their success, legacy and history. new york is a big blue city and the jets are just the little brother no matter how good they are. a jets fan will always be considered a second class citizen to a giants fan... in addition, their stadium (new meadowlands) is usually reffered to as the new giants stadium or just giants stadium. so clearly the Giants own new york but right now the they are both looking pretty strong but big blue will always be superior to gang green.

Source(s): im a new yorker that supports both teams
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Giants have been around since 1925. They've had a good legacy, and have a lot of fans not just in New York, but In the tri-state area. It seems like right now that the Jets have more fans, but they don't. Unless you conider bandwagoners fans. The Jets are getting the majority of the media attention, because they're a team of loudmouths, and are attention hogs. The Giants still have more REAL fans, though.

As Justin Tuck said last year when asked about the Giants being overshadowed for the first time in a while he said: "By who, the Yankees? The Yankees have always been the top dog."

• 10 years ago

Jets have been more successful the last 2 years, but Giants are clearly the NY area's primary football team based on a history of more success and not being as annoying/overhyped

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Probably Giants and for all you PATS fans out there saying you own New York, just remember 18-1.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

The J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS i have'nt seen the giants on the back page of any papers in the last 2 years. Mayor Bloomberg even re-named Manhattan "Revis Island" for a day. The Empire State building is Green and White more often than Red and Blue. Get over it Giants fans, the Jets have taken over as the owners of new york. Jets fans are also 100X more loyal than Giants fans and their fan base is growing exponentially while nobody is talkin bout the giants.

• 4 years ago

i might fly to the cities the place a number of my stable on line acquaintances are and finally get to fulfill them. Jacksonville FL, Phoenix AZ, Galveston TX, Buffalo long island and Grand Junction CO. %. all of them up and produce them with me to my cabin at Lake Tahoe for a pair of weeks over the recent Years holiday.. i'm assuming that if I had a private jet i might additionally very own my dream cabin on the lake! lol ?

• 10 years ago

Eagles

• 10 years ago

The Bills. The teams you mentioned are Jersey teams.

• 10 years ago

i believe the patriots own the giants and the jets. so boston owns ny.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Knicks do. Get it straight

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.