How can i escape???????????? IM 18yrsold?

i want to ESCAPE so many things happening and going on!!! bad things are HAPPENING to me , and also things from my past the molestation, the beats, everything i tried to KILL myself but i failed if i told you my life's story maybe you would understand why i want to escape, IM SO LOST!!! idk what to do my... show more i want to ESCAPE so many things happening and going on!!! bad things are HAPPENING to me , and also things from my past the molestation, the beats, everything i tried to KILL myself but i failed if i told you my life's story maybe you would understand why i want to escape, IM SO LOST!!! idk what to do my family keeps pressuring, putting me in between them,
alot of my family members betrayed me i was molested even before i knew what that meant by family members and strangers or family friends i think i dont remember my first time but i think it was before i turned 4 years old my first black eye was at 3 years old i would get bloody beats,me and my sis both and NO we didnt live in a GHETTO situation we were with money and looked normal, i got made fun by bullies thats what i call them, all the time but they didnt know me and why i was so strange and i still AM very strange, im trying to learn things i should have learned as a kid and im trying so hard to be normal! IM LOST! im not saying i dont love my family and that my childhood was a total screw up i had birthday parties when i was a kid my mom loved and still loves me but she was just scared,

what can i do to escape?? i dont want to kill myself anymore but where can i go? im not trying to be a wuss because im running away i dont want to run away i want to escape some where, like a long footed trip im used to starving because on top of everything YES i starve i do have a problem with that but i dont care, so i want to go away where can i go?? and not be murdered or look like a bum i saw this guy on tv and he takes these trips but on foot with his dog and i want to do this for a week or two i live in florida please just tell me what to do :(