Cloudy urine, lower (left) side of the back pain?

i have been having cloudy urine and i have had lower left back pains, the back pains have not been bothering me alot lately hardly even noticeable anymore.

i have had cloudy urine about 4 times now.. and im getting really nervous.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You probably have Pyelonephritis also known as a Kidney Infection. I would suggest you have a Urine Analysis done. Good Luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Lower Back Pain Cloudy Urine

• Kat
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Most kidney infection are actually just bladder infections. Kidney Infection are much more serious. Cloudy urine is a sign that you are not drinking enough water. See your Doctor and get an Urinalysis.

Source(s): Nursing Degree
  • 9 years ago

Pyleonephritis isn't just a kidney infection...it's a bit more serious than that. I would guess that you are a bit dehydrated... If you are having pressure like you need to urinate a lot but not a lot comes out, or if you are having burning when you urinate, you could have a bladder infection. If left untreated a bladder infection can back up into your kidneys...and if a kidney infection is left untreated, it can progress into pyleonephritis or another serious kidney condition.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

This obviously appears like you'll have badly bruised your kidney & if that's the case which it sounds such as you must see the Doctor & take a pattern of your urine out of your first rise up within the morning & this night touch your medical professional & provide an explanation for this to him via telephone he's going to frequently provide you this equal instructional materials however I am no longer a Doctor however you have got to take care & search correct recommendation faster instead than later. Best Wishes.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Have you already tried out Back Pain Relief 4 Life process? Start at this site : http://www.BackPainInstantRelief.com . This may completely guide everyone!

• 3 years ago

• rob d
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Kidney problems from diabetes? Avoid all sugar and eat less carbs. Get tested.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.