Are women with long toes shy about showing their feet?

I have a bit of a foot fetish and I'm extremely attracted to women with long toes. It seems to be a hard quality to find. Of the 1 girl I used to know with extremely long toes she was embarrassed of them. Do women with long toes refrain from wearing sandals because they think their feet are abnormal? There are actually a lot of foot models on the web with really long toes and this is definietly something looked for from people with foot fetishes. I would do almost anything to meet a girl that I pass by if she has some really long pretty toes sticking out of the front of her high heels.

• Dia
    Favorite Answer

I have long toes and I get shy when people look at them, so I wear closed shoes. They feel awkward and abnormal. /:

my friend has long toes. shes not embarassed. the 2nd toe happens to b longer then the big one yahnoo? i think their sexy ;]

heck no! i really dnt care

Okay...