Poll: Why don't you, a loyal yahoo user?

Allow emails? I'm asking for science and for innocent Asian babies everywhere.

Shanking in seventh grade is truly hilarious, isn't it?

Update:

I'm glad that you do, angry lady. I will be sending one shortly, I like the cut o your jib and stuff.

Really tho, why not accept emails and contacts? I just want to be friends

Update 2:

Beardog, I believe the user who said seventh grade shanking was referring to a wrong done to him in middle school. I'll blow you beardog, hard

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm thoroughly confused. I DO allow emails, and there are so many competing definitions of "shanking" in urban dictionary that a coherent, cogent, covalent comment on the hilarity of seventh grade shanking is inconceivable. Also, just because I hang around yahoo a lot doesn't mean I'm loyal. Yahoo is kinda Ms. Right Now, y'know?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because the last time I let someone email me, I got sucked-up into their web of lies. After soaking me for $5000 I finally learned there was no rich African Prince trying to escape his countries perils and my money was never used to pay the African bank to transfer his millions into my account.

• 9 years ago

Um... I do, NOW. I didn't for awhile because I didn't want to hear the random crap people would spew to me about what a bad person I am... but now I relish it.

Are Asian babies really innocent? I don't think so... : /

And yes... yes it is.

Source(s): Yeah.
  • 9 years ago

But I totally do, blow me up it's fine. I think it's funny. :)

Edit: I should clarify- the angry emails are funny, the prison stabbing of children is tragic... just tragic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I ate an Asian baby once, tasted like chicken and then i was hungry an hour later.

• 9 years ago

are asian babies missing the car driving gene at birth

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can email me all you want.

I may or may not answer.

But usually I do.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, I'm not but I do and I don't care and yes it was.

• 9 years ago

oh for chrissake-just-kill-me-now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.