what do swirls in a tribal tattoo mean?

i wanna get a tattoo and it has swirls on the shoulder and i want to make sure i know what it means

Tribal Tattoos That Mean Family

• Erika

Tattoo Swirls

• Elyse

If you really want a tattoo that is meaningful and are completely attached to the tribal design idea, you aren't going to find the right design on the internet. You might find some ideas, but for something that actually means something to you, here's an idea: do you have a friend or family member who is a talented artist and can elaborate on a design idea you have? It's admirable that you want to wait for the right design, but I do have to say, if I had gotten the design i wanted when i was 15, I would have regretted it seriously soon after. I have never met anyone who shows me a tattoo and says, "This is the one I got when I was a sophomore in high school and man, I'm so glad I got it. I still love it to this day." The conversation always goes more like, "Yah, this is the tattoo I got when i was 15 and I don't know what I was thinking. I can't wait to get it covered up."

In tribal tattoos, the swirls usually represent a family member like a brother, sister, mom, dad. Etc.

Source(s): Filipino Tradition

tribal tattoos are cliche don't do it. get something original

post a link to a pic like it and i can tell you i hope p