How to adjust whirlpool refrigerator temperature control?

I have a whirlpool refrigerator, my vegetables started to freeze, I don't have the user manual.
the temperature control options are three ( wpl sr 38/42, cold, and colder).
I don't know what is meant by wpl sr 38/42. Does any one know?
Which option should I choose to protect my vegetables from freezing?
Update: the problem is that I don't know what is the middle temperature where cold and colder on the same scale where the thickness of the line increase but that "wpl sr 38/42" is on the start of the cycle but with a separate scale line that is fixed for it and it is much thicker than the other lines, it is almost half of... show more the problem is that I don't know what is the middle temperature
where cold and colder on the same scale where the thickness of the line increase
but that "wpl sr 38/42" is on the start of the cycle but with a separate scale line that is fixed for it and it is much thicker than the other lines, it is almost half of the circle, and the the other half is for the cold and colder.
I would appreciate if anyone tell me what is meant by "wpl sr 38/42"?