Poll: Do you believe in aliens?

I'm leaning towards no, but it is not outside the realm of possibility for me. I have seen people say with all the millions of galaxies out there, certainly we can't be the only one with life. And while I agree this is a sound argument, it is no where near proof. We don't know if there is something... show more I'm leaning towards no, but it is not outside the realm of possibility for me. I have seen people say with all the millions of galaxies out there, certainly we can't be the only one with life. And while I agree this is a sound argument, it is no where near proof. We don't know if there is something about our planet that is somehow unique, and we probably won't for a very long time. And even if there is life out there I see no reason to believe it is very intelligent. The chances for them to take a similar evolutionary path, especially in different conditions on a different planet, seem impossible...we are the only super-highly intelligent species on our planet out of millions after all...

I don't however believe that aliens have visited the planet. Some of the arguments I have seen people use are remotely humorous. And not to mention it is not possible to travel at the speed, or faster, then the speed of light. And I'm not bought on this whole wormhole travel theory. They would have all died and run out of energy by the time they got here, considering it would take hundreds of thousands of years, or even millions, to get here...but who knows, maybe drones or something...

What about your opinions?