Whats is a devil's threesome?

I know its two guys in a girl but I just don't understand why its call a devil's threesome.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ben
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

in ancient myths, it is said that the devil, who is male has a forked p***s.

So when he is sleeping with a girl, he f**ks her in v****a as well as a*s at the same time.

Thats what happens in the devil's threesome, just that there are two guys.

Hence the name.

Source(s): Not kidding.. Read this in a dark arts book in the library!
  • 4 years ago

Devils Threesome

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Whats is a devil's threesome?

I know its two guys in a girl but I just don't understand why its call a devil's threesome.

Source(s): whats devil's threesome: https://knowledge.im/?s=whats+devil%27s+threesome
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I guess because most people's idea of a threesome would be 2 girls and 1 guy. With 2 guys and 1 girl people assume it as "devil" which is kind of saying it's "evil" or "bad."

I don't see anything bad about it...but in society a majority of people would rather want to see a threesome with 2 girls involved than 2 guys I suppose.

Source(s): Heard guys at school talking about it.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Probably because it's more common for 2 girls with 1 guy. I guess the society likes to label anything which is un common.

• 4 years ago

For craps sakes people!?! It's called that because theres two d*cks, bearing a resemblance to the Devil's horns.

• *-Re-*
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

cause its wrong

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.