Do you have any religious,spiritual, or symbolic tattoos?

If so, what does it mean to you and what made you get it?

[Sparx] That dragon tattoo sounds sick, and I love the meaning behind the ying-yang symbol. I may get a tiny one someday somewhere.

[FFC] A very passionate mix. I'm sure they both hold much meaning to you.

[Nik] I love the placement of your tattoos. Very intriguing.

Best Answer

no but if i were to ever get a tattoo it would be religious, cause i know that's the one thing i will always believe in. a cross is too generic. what i WOULD get (if i were to ever get a tat) would be a flaming sword, which, in Genesis, guards the Tree of Life. so, for me, it would be symbolic of me guarding my faith from the sinful world we live in.

Source(s): ^ Interesting question...

I could often select to get a tattoo of the endless signal with the quote "And in that second, I swear we had been endless" from a booklet I learn referred to as The Perks of Being A Wallflower. I'd often placed it someplace round my rib or hip discipline.

• Nikole

I have an ankh on my forearm and a pentacle on my upper shoulder. Both hold very personal symbolism to me that I can't go into here. The general jist though is that they represent divine protection, and inner peace with me.

• Sparx

Yes, I have a dragon with an arrowhead for its tail. It symbolizes my chinese & western zodiac. Then I have a yin-yang that symbolizes equal shares of light & dark in a person.

Eagles head, with his body made out of ribbons of the American flag wrapped around the cross.

Lettering says One Nation Under God.

We once were one nation under God. That's what made us the greatest country in the world.

We will be again someday.

Plus if I ever see some coward flag burners I will offer this one for them to burn.

We'll see what their made of then