Would you give your boyfriend/girlfriend a second chance if they cheated on you?

Personally, I've never been in that situation before, but I wouldn't. I do believe in second chances (most of the time), but definitely not when it comes to cheating. I've never been cheated on, but I could imagine how much it hurts, and I think if you really were upset with your significant other, you... show more Personally, I've never been in that situation before, but I wouldn't. I do believe in second chances (most of the time), but definitely not when it comes to cheating. I've never been cheated on, but I could imagine how much it hurts, and I think if you really were upset with your significant other, you would talk to them, or break up with them. But not cheat on them. I wouldn't give them a second chance.

What about you guys?