Girl Dies on wikipedia story?

Im trying to find a story right now that i forgot what its name is. Ok so the story is about a German girl who searches herself on the internet and she finds a random Wikipedia page on herself and it starts predicting her future and she takes advantage of the Wikipedia page she found, to start predicting her own... show more Im trying to find a story right now that i forgot what its name is. Ok so the story is about a German girl who searches herself on the internet and she finds a random Wikipedia page on herself and it starts predicting her future and she takes advantage of the Wikipedia page she found, to start predicting her own future but then the page starts calling her mean names and she starts to get scared. So the next day she just vanishes and is gone. Then her parents come to clean out her home in Germany when they find the Wikipedia page on her. Now the page i found this story on had a link to the Wikipedia page of her, profile picture and everything. and the very bottom part is the scariest. Please help me guys I am starting to get really frustrated i do know that it is not a Creepypasta.com story cause i already checked their. I think i probaly found it on Stumbleupon.com but i think i lost it. Thank you for helping me out because i LOVE that story and i need to find it again. Please tell me the name of the story or possibly the name of the girl or a link, anything will do thanks.
1 answer 1