How many states does Obama have to sue over their immigration law before he has ZERO chance of election in '12?

Favorite Answer

Over that issue and many others, he would already have zero chance of reelection, except that the Republicans don't have anybody any good to run against him. Hopefully somebody comes up soon.

Those immigration laws are an attempt to shift the blame for the recession from Bush to the illegal immigrants. It is not working. Most people still blame Bush. Obama will be re-elected if he succeeds in showing that Romney, Bachmann and Perry are just Bush clones.

57

Obama beat himself out of the gate. Republicans which sat on their butts and didn't vote will for sure vote this time to get shed of this moron.

60 actually. He had visited 57 states, but still had 3 more to go.

I don't think the states with unconstitutional immigration laws went Democratic the last time. No loss.

He's already been screwed out of re-election. He's become a social conservative and a fiscal liberal.. When I was 17, I hoped he would make a gay marriage law. He didnt'.