Nutrition Facts? Please Answer!?

I had a wild berry strawberry fruit smoothie from healthy attitude, i'd like to know the nutirion facts. Please and Thanx!

• Mary
    Favorite Answer

What is Healthy Attitude? I looked online and I did not find any results for a business of that name.

The nutrition facts will depend on a lot of things.

Was this smoothie made with milk, yogurt, juice, non-dairy milk, ice cream, or just fruit? Did it have any added sugar or other sweetener? Did you get any add-ins? Most important, how many ounces of drink were there?

If you made it at home from a banana, freshly squeezed orange juice or almond milk, and fresh or frozen berries, you'd probably consume about 200 calories. You'd also get a lot of vitamins and minerals from the real fruit. At a Jamba Juice, the calories run from 250 - 580. That's a pretty wide range!

The point is, there is a lot of variation within what can be called a smoothie. Smoothies you make at home from just fresh ingredients - lots of veggies and some fruits, and maybe some seeds or nuts - are super healthy. Smoothies you get at restaurants are more like sweet treats.

If you already ate it, it's done. No use worrying about it.