Macbook Air (2011) vs Macbook Pro SSD?

Hi. I am in the market for a laptop and want either the Macbook Air 13 inches or Macbook Pro SSD 13 inches . I will be using the laptop for browsing the web, creating documents and streaming music. The Macbook Air has been receiving exceptional reviews and the benchmarks show it outperforming even the 2011 Macbook... show more Hi. I am in the market for a laptop and want either the Macbook Air 13 inches or Macbook Pro SSD 13 inches . I will be using the laptop for browsing the web, creating documents and streaming music. The Macbook Air has been receiving exceptional reviews and the benchmarks show it outperforming even the 2011 Macbook Pro 13 inch base models. Add that level of performance to a beautiful laptop and I thought I was sold. I tried it in the apple store and the performance blew me away (those ssds are AMAZING) However, I will not be taking the laptop out of the house very often. Although the portability would be great in terms of moving it around my house, I do not feel it is my number one priority. Should I still go for the air? Or should I go for the Pro SSD? I really like the ability to launch apps very quickly so I am sold on SSD, so I will not look at the 13 inch base model at all. However, as portability is not a HUGE factor, will my money be better spent with the Pro SSD? I will not be doing any great photo or video editing, simply documents and internet... and keep in mind it costs an extra $150 to the air. However, as portability is not a number one concern will the pro still do me better in the long run?

ALSO, if neither of the two fit my needs, recommend another laptop, or tell me if I should wait till the new pros!
Update: Which Windows laptop should I look at?