Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Who thinks the Twilight film series has gotten progressively worse.?

I saw Twilight on Youtube about 2 years ago...and I thought it was a bit lame, but it had a few redeeming qualities. The character development for the vampires was worth following. A young girl with a normal life, coming out of a separation with her parents meets this vampire she falls in love with. He sparkles and has a family....dorky but intriguing....and it ends without intention of a sequel. The second one comes out, and she meets this Warewolf younger than her, and becomes a total bimbow. The storyline base is trashed, and it just becomes a market for tween hormones. THe third one is total garbage! This bimbow has an entire war fought over her, and swings back and forth between her two love interests. Now she's going to marry a vampire and have a vampire baby! People thought Eclipse was the best Twilight movie....but I thought it was utter trash.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • MacG
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw the first one back shortly after it went to the movie channels, HBO or something. I didn't even realize it was the big teen fad until after I watched it. I thought the acting was, I don't know, disinterested, I guess. Like the actors were just going through the motions. I didn't buy the attraction between the two main characters. I though it was just a fairly poor film. It would not surprise me to hear it has gotten worse.

• 9 years ago

yes!!!!!!!!!!!! finally somebody agree with me i like the first twilight movie but after that i hate them i thought i was the only one thank you so much for this i mean really...they are horrible and i read the books and they are just as bad

• 9 years ago

Nope. Twilight is amazing.

• 9 years ago

twilight has been **** when it first came out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

twilight has never been good?

• lmfao what pretty little liars said

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

When was it ever good?

• 9 years ago

it was never good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.