Should my wife take a one week job at a strip club to save our house?

My wife lost her job. Her unemployment ran out and she has gotten another job but it doesnt not begin for another 3 months when they open the new office. I already have two jobs and we have run out of options. The amount she needs to make in order for us to make our house payment is more than easy to get jobs,... show more My wife lost her job. Her unemployment ran out and she has gotten another job but it doesnt not begin for another 3 months when they open the new office. I already have two jobs and we have run out of options. The amount she needs to make in order for us to make our house payment is more than easy to get jobs, such as waitressing or fast food or a department store. We have gone thru all our savings and if we dont come up with the mortgage money for the next few months until she starts work we loose the house and will be on the streets as we have no family to help us out.
A friend who works as a bouncer at a local strip club told her that he knows for a fact he can get her a job there and she would make enough in a week there to pay our mortgage for months to come... But this place is a full nude place and we are pretty conservative people. My wife even wears a 1 piece bathing suit. She has the body to strip. And under normal circumstances she would never in a million years do it.... but with our future in the balance and all other options exhausted. She is considering it. We know thru our friend many of the dancers go beyond lap dances in the back rooms and can make thousands a night if they give hand jobs and blow jobs. She is worried they make the girls to do it and she is horrible under pressure.

This maybe our only chance to save our family and keep our house and not go homeless (we have a little girl and the idea of being homeless keeps us up at night!)

Should she do it for a week to get us thru this? even if she is required to give high paying clientele hj's and bj's?