EBAY experts PLEASE, is this a glitch or is someone trying to hack into account?

My cousin and I have been on Ebay for almost a year now and this is the second time we see this ridiculous thing happened. We always offer either flat same cost to U.S. or calculated, according to buyer's location. And we always choose world wide shipping. For this we offer FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL which is... show more My cousin and I have been on Ebay for almost a year now and this is the second time we see this ridiculous thing happened. We always offer either flat same cost to U.S. or calculated, according to buyer's location. And we always choose world wide shipping. For this we offer FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL which is cheapest, and if the item weighs a bit more than usual we offer PRIORITY SHIPPING, with the post office as well.

Suddenly today as we finish and were about to list item a message we really don't understand, in which it says we need to verify and/ or link with PAYPAL, something we have already for almost a year now. The message is long and appears at the end after we press CONTINUE and won't allow us to list, so basically in order to list today we've had to choose NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. PLEASE, tell me is this has ever happened to any of you? The following is the first part of the message:

Attention Seller:
Thank you for choosing eBay.
In order to help maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on listings. For this item, the site on which the item is listed must match your site of registration, and the item can only be shipped within the same country. Please go back and make the necessary changes.
To participate in global trade on eBay, you may need to follow the steps below to verify your PayPal account. If you already have a verified PayPal account, and are still receiving this message, you need to link it to your eBay account. Once you have a verified PayPal account that is linked to your eBay account, you will be able to sell an item on any of eBay's sites worldwide.