Should my wife take a temporary job at a strip club to save our house?

My wife lost her job. Her unemployment is about to run out and she has not yet gotten another job. The amount she needs to make in order for us to make our house payment is more than easy to get jobs, such as waitressing or fast food or a department store. She needs at least what she made before 50k a year... We... show more My wife lost her job. Her unemployment is about to run out and she has not yet gotten another job. The amount she needs to make in order for us to make our house payment is more than easy to get jobs, such as waitressing or fast food or a department store. She needs at least what she made before 50k a year... We are have about 2 months of savings but then if she is not working we loose our house.
A friend who works as a bouncer at a local strip club told her that he knows for a fact he can get her a job there and she would make enough in a month there to pay our mortgage for months to come... But this place is a full nude place and we are pretty conservative people. My wife even wears a 1 piece bathing suit. She has the body to strip. And under normal circumstances she would never in a million years do it.... but with our future in the balance and all other options exhausted. She is considering it. We know thru our friend many of the dancers go beyond lap dances in the back rooms and can make thousands a night if they give hand jobs and blow jobs. She is worried they make the girls to do it and she is horrible under pressure.

This maybe our only chance to save our family and keep our house and not go homeless (we have a little girl and the idea of being homeless keeps us up at night!)

Should she do it for a few months to get us thru this? even if she is required to give high paying clientele hj's and bj's?
Update: We are still screwed if we sell the house... it is now worth about 40 grand less than we paid so we would still have a mortgage we cant pay without her income. I already work 60 hrs a week at my job and I cant get a second. It may come down to taking this strip gig or going homeless (we dont have family to help us... show more We are still screwed if we sell the house... it is now worth about 40 grand less than we paid so we would still have a mortgage we cant pay without her income. I already work 60 hrs a week at my job and I cant get a second.
It may come down to taking this strip gig or going homeless (we dont have family to help us both of us are only kids with parents who passed away)