Cigarettes have no effect on me?

I smoke about once a week at max as part of a family tradition (quite a long story actually, so I won't bother explaining) and whilst most people always talk about how "high" they get and how amazing cigarettes are, I really don't see the appeal of it. I get a slight light headed, relaxed buzz... show more I smoke about once a week at max as part of a family tradition (quite a long story actually, so I won't bother explaining) and whilst most people always talk about how "high" they get and how amazing cigarettes are, I really don't see the appeal of it. I get a slight light headed, relaxed buzz from it, not much different from alcohol, but only for about 20 minutes.
I usually take a draw out of a cigarette, holding the smoke in my mouth, and then inhaling with my nose whilst I close my mouth down on the smoke (If that makes any sense at all) and then hold it in for a couple of seconds and then exhale. The smoke that gets exhaled is rather thin compared to what gets inhaled, and the cigarettes seems to burn rather quickly (I can only take about 6-10 drags out of a cigarette). I have never choked on the smoke or felt any discomfort from just smoking it (even when I just started out), just had a nice smoky/sweet taste in my mouth. My experiences with a cigarette seem quite different from most people's so I was wondering, what am I doing wrong?