Name of store in Dijon, France.?

Hi all, I am interested in finding out the name of a [fantastic] little antique store that I visited in Dijon, France at the end of 2010. The address is 2 Place Notre Dame, Dijon, France and can be found on Google Street View. It is located on a grey brick-paved street, nestled between a real estate business and... show more Hi all,

I am interested in finding out the name of a [fantastic] little antique store that I visited in Dijon, France at the end of 2010. The address is 2 Place Notre Dame, Dijon, France and can be found on Google Street View. It is located on a grey brick-paved street, nestled between a real estate business and a pharmacy. The store contains antique collectibles and art prints.

I am particularly interested to know if they have a website that I can visit to purchase items online.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Au revoir!
Update: This is a Google Street View Photo of it;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61929995@N03/6007991737/

Thank you to those who have taken the time to help answer this question.
I suspect the store may be too smaller operation to have it's own website.
Thanks again,