What mattress should i buy Serta or Seay and where from in Houston ,TX ( Mattress firm or Gallery furniture) ?

I want to buy Pillow top king size mattress, So i m confused which brand i should buy Serta or Sealy , And from which place i should buy it from like gallery furniture , mattress firm or any other good place, i have good budget to buy it because i need for my bedroom , but i dont want to spend that much and i dont... show more I want to buy Pillow top king size mattress, So i m confused which brand i should buy Serta or Sealy , And from which place i should buy it from like gallery furniture , mattress firm or any other good place, i have good budget to buy it because i need for my bedroom , but i dont want to spend that much and i dont want to spend less too , any thing in middle and good,, ?