Biology project help...Ten points!?

Basically, I have a week and a half to think of what my yearlong bio project will be. We submit the results to the state fair and I think the ISEF. However, I really have no idea of what I want to do. I've narrowed it down a bit, and I'd like to do something with humans. Maybe something psychological, or something involving sleep/lack of sleep. I'd like to stick to somewhere between the ages of 13-25. If not something with humans, I was thinking something with water, cleaning it, etc. I honestly don't even know how to go about figuring out a topic, because I don't know what to research. The imminent deadline is sort of freaking me out, because I have nothing so far.

Help? Any good websites? Any ideas or anything? I think these projects are supposed to be fairly original, so I can't exactly copy something that's been done 1000 times over.

Thanks!

Best Answer

A relatively simple one would be to show how forest fires help an area replenish it's natural growth. You grow 2 identical plants, one in soil with a little ash, ash with a little soil and just regular soil. U can also do a project on why the honeybees are dying out. You can also do a project about showing the necessity for "Keystone species" in an ecosystem. (wolves, horseshoe crabs, and I think beavers are all keystones) well that should get u started